- Work as part of a collaborative team of health professionals and athletic administrators in providing comprehensive athletic training care in a unique residential community setting.
- Must currently hold an active certification with the NATA and be licensed in the State of Virginia or eligible for licensure.
- Bachelor’s degree in Athletic Training or similar program required.
- Master of Science degree preferred.
- Full-time coverage of the athletic training room, on field practices and game coverage.
- Occasional travel with teams to off-site competitions.
- Classroom health/wellness course instruction and curriculum leadership.
- Weekend and evening responsibilities should be expected, with Sunday coverage needs on rare occasions.
- Eager to engage within the broader school community in all aspects of health and wellness.
- Committed to working collaboratively as a member of a diverse team of providers.
- Possess excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Summer camp coverage is available for the candidate wishing to earn additional income.
How to Apply for Position:
Upgrade your account to paid subscription and gain access to this job as well as all other sports job opportunities:
Upgrade to a premium membership for complete access!
$5 For Your First 30 Days
Month-to-Month Premium Subscription - $10 per month after trial period.
University ( VA )
University ( AL )