Sales and Marketing Internship
- Interns will report directly to the team's ticket sales team and marketing department.
- Sales and Marketing Interns will assist with promotion events, community events, group initiatives, game days, and other duties as assigned.
- Internships are part-time and allow students the opportunity to gain valuable work experience within a professional sports organization through hands on experience.
- Applications are excepted from students presently enrolled in a college program.
- Internships are unpaid and students are REQUIRED to receive college credit.
- Assist with general office duties as needed such as answering telephones, filing, mailing prizes to fans, etc.
- A successful applicant will demonstrate strong organizational skills along with initiative, resourcefulness, and an ability to collaborate with fellow team members for the achievement of department goals.
- Assist with marketing and promotional campaigns.
- Develop and implement programs for lead generationAssist the sales and marketing staff in regard to their operational duties.
- Assist with event operations where necessary.
- Plan and execute grass-roots marketing campaigns.
- Learn ticket sales process.
- Assist ticket department with season ticket holder mailings and renewals.
- Creating and maintaining ticket department databases and spreadsheets.
- Maintain an organized profile of clients and prospects.
- Assist with game day set up and event operations.
- Work 20-25 hours a week in the office, plus additional events on nights and weekends.
- Exceptional work ethic, strong desire to succeed, professionalism, and a passion for the sports industry.
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Excel and Word; Adobe Photoshop and InDesign a plus.
- Display strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Show initiative and be a self-starter.
- Possess creative and strategic thinking skills.
- Available beginning late August 2019 through early December 2019 for the Fall Semester.
How to Apply for Position:
Upgrade your account to paid subscription and gain access to this job as well as all other sports job opportunities:
Northeast Region School