Running Coach, Sports and Wellness
The position will be in charge of creating and maintaining to run a club program of the university that includes managing the entire program administration.
- Instructing and coaching the players about running techniques on long races
- Organizing and supervising races and practices
- Promoting a safe environment
- Active recruiting of runners
- Modeling proper behavio
- r all the time
- Equipment inventory maintaining
- Promoting the running club by connecting with university departments
- Creating of all practices/races schedule
- Other related tasks
- Bachelor's degree
- Good skills communication/critical thinking/organizational
- Coaching experience high school/club /collegiate level
- Can creatively solve problems
How to Apply for Position:
Upgrade your account to paid subscription and gain access to this job as well as all other sports job opportunities:
Upgrade to a premium membership for complete access!
$1 for your First Week
Week-to-Week Premium Subscription - $9.95 per week after trial period - Cancel anytime.
Baseball Report Tournaments