VIP Experience Internship
- Monday – Wednesday – Friday 10:00am – 4:00pm
- Schedules are as follows and can be flexible based on an individual’s academic calendars.
- Summer internships run June through early-September
- Fall internships run late August through December (Deadline to apply is July 15th).
- Collaborate with the team in all stages of event hospitality planning– focus areas will be event coordination, hospitality and marketing.
- Position requires an individual that is outgoing and self-motivated.
- Must possess effective communication skills, both verbal and written and interest as well in sports management and/or event hospitality.
- Assist full-time staff with event planning and marketing tasks.
- Assist in building event timelines and activation plans.
- Learn to update and maintain registration programs.
- Assist with customer service using in-house platforms.
- Assist with special marketing projects; developing, scheduling, organizing and submitting content to in-house teams.
- Assist with website and email updates.
How to Apply for Position:
Upgrade your account to paid subscription and gain access to this job as well as all other sports job opportunities:
Olympic & Paralympic Committee