Tournament Management Coordinator
This position has been filled - Job#: 453381813
- Work in the tournament department handling travel team/event management tasks of operating successful events, including; operating the online portal, which includes payments, rosters, scheduling information, and customer service.
- 4-year degree
- Excellent communication, organizational and interpersonal skills.
- Able to multi-task and work in a fast-paced environment.
- General knowledge of baseball and the sports industry.
- Proficiency in computer skills and Microsoft Office.
- Proficiency in Adobe Creative Suite and CorelDRAW (preferred).
- Assist with the day-to-day operations pertinent to running successful events.
- Work with travel teams on their roster input, payments, insurance, scheduling, hotel accommodations, and other important items as they prepare to attend the events.
- Serve as primary contact with customers by answering phone calls, text messages, and email messages proving excellent customer service.
- Work with the staff to build the content on all team and organizational pages for events.
- Create and publish official event programs and facilitate printing schedules.
- Assist on production of award packages through Global Awards, PG’s official awards company.
- Other duties and special projects as assigned by management.
How to Apply for Position:
Upgrade your account to paid subscription and gain access to this job as well as all other sports job opportunities:
Upgrade to a premium membership for complete access!Subscribe today and gain access to 2,071 jobs in the sports industry - Cancel anytime
Catholic College Prep School for Girls
Private University (VA)