2019 FALL Internship - 1st TEAM EQUIPMENT INTERN
The position will be in charge of helping the Equipment Managers in their daily tasks associated in Major League Soccer team FC and the U-18 & U-16 Academy Teams.
- Ensuring that all the required equipment is on hand for all FCD Home and Away Games
- Ensuring that the MLS requirements and protocols are being adhered
- Helping in ordering, inventory, preparation of all equipment for FCD Professional and Academy Program, coaches, staff
- Helping in the daily team practice set-up
- Other related tasks
- Currently pursuing a degree
- Eligible to receive college credit
- Has valid driver's license with clean driving records
- Flexible to work on varying schedule
- Friendly with strong work ethic
- Major League Soccer and FC Dallas knowledge
How to Apply for Position:
Upgrade your account to paid subscription and gain access to this job as well as all other sports job opportunities:
Upgrade to a premium membership for complete access!
$5 For Your First 30 Days
No Commitment Premium Subscription - $19.95 a month after trial period - Cancel anytime.