Women's Tennis Assistant Coach
- Under the direct supervision of the Head Coach, assist with the responsibilities of a Division I Women's Tennis program in accordance with NCAA, Big Ten, and University regulations.
Degree and Area of Specialization:
- Bachelor's degree required.
Minimum Years and Type of Relevant Work Experience:
- Minimum of one (1) year of successful collegiate coaching experience is preferred
Ideal candidates should demonstrate the following:
- Ability to foster team competitive success while maintaining a strong emphasis on the personal development and academic achievement of student-athletes;
- Excellent communication skills to work with student-athletes, other coaches, support staff and administrators;
- Knowledge of and experience with NCAA and Big Ten rules.
How to Apply for Position:
Upgrade your account to paid subscription and gain access to this job as well as all other sports job opportunities:
Upgrade to a premium membership for complete access!
$5 For Your First 30 Days
No Commitment - $19.95 a month after trial period - Cancel anytime.
Collegiate Sports (WI)
Private University (IA)