Social and Digital Content Lead
The position will be in charge of creating the overall strategy, editorial calendar and promotional plans for social and digital platforms.
- Setting, managing and implementing the Rangers season long social/digital and editorial strategy across the entire ecosystem of existing platforms.
- Creating the overall voice/look of the brand as set by the marketing strategy
- Assists in developing of digital content franchises
- Content development and other ways that can inspire the fans
- Editorial calendar development
- Other related tasks
- Completed 2 years college level coursework
- 7 years of work experience in sports industry preferred
- Social media/digital content expertise
- Hockey/NHL knowledge
- MS office proficient
How to Apply for Position:
Upgrade your account to paid subscription and gain access to this job as well as all other sports job opportunities:
Upgrade to a premium membership for complete access!
$5 For Your First 30 Days
Month-to-Month Premium Subscription - $19.95 per month after trial period.
Sports Broadcasting Company