Multi-Sport Recruiting Coach (Rowing Concentration)
This position has been filled - Job#: 453382075
- Position requires a professional to maintain and manage accounts of student-athlete clients.
- Helps Rowing (and another sport to include Ice Hockey, Swimming, Track & Field, Diving, or Water Polo) student-athletes reach milestones in the recruiting process.
- Ensures that proper progress is being made for all student-athletes under his or her direction.
- A Multi-Sport Recruiting Coach (Rowing Concentration) is also well versed in the recruiting process and current on recruiting regulations.
- A strong desire to guide student-athletes through the recruiting process will be required.
- Assist student-athletes in all aspects of the recruiting process.
- Monitor student-athletes progress and program participation.
- Evaluate student-athletes and match them with college programs.
- Host both personal and group educational classes on timely recruiting topics.
- Conduct extensive phone outreach to connect with members of the network.
- Coach student-athletes/families as needed.
- Answer emails regarding recruiting related questions.
- Help student-athletes/families understand the steps they need to take to maximize the recruiting process.
- Retain clients
- Maintain a high satisfaction level amongst clients.
- Create and maintain a positive, productive team orientated department.
- The ability to effectively evaluate, teach, communicate, and interview with student-athletes.
- Former college Rowing coach and/or athlete required.
- Prefer Rowing experience along with another sport: Ice Hockey, Track & Field, Swimming, Diving or Water Polo.
- If you have experience in Rowing & another sport at the high-school level, that will also be considered.
- Collegiate recruiting experience helpful.
- Organized and detail oriented.
- Strong work ethic with team player mentality.
- Professional, friendly phone demeanor.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook.
- Ability to type over 35 words per minute.
- Excellent writing skills.
- Goal oriented with a desire to succeed.
- Ability to work a flexible schedule (evening and weekend hours will be required).
- Bachelor’s Degree
How to Apply for Position:
Upgrade your account to paid subscription and gain access to this job as well as all other sports job opportunities:
Upgrade to a premium membership for complete access!
$5 For Your First 30 Days
No Commitment - $19.95 a month after trial period - Cancel anytime.
Sports Organization (IL)
Private University (IL)