Charitable Foundation Ambassador
- Looking for consistent and reliable group of Ambassadors who are looking to engage their community in a positive way.
- The NFL Team Charitable Foundation Ambassador program is a great opportunity for a college student starting out in the Sports and Recreation realm, recent graduates looking to break into sports or anyone with an interest in sports and youth development.
- Members of the Ambassador team will be given an opportunity to work all NFL Team home games as a 50/50 Raffle seller, facilitate FITT workshops in local schools and assist with Foundation special events during the season.
- Must be able to work at least ten (10) workshops over the course of the school year (**please note: workshops will take place during the week between the hours of 9:00AM – 2:00PM**)
- Must be able to work all ten (10) home games
- Facilitate and execute FITT workshops at middle schools in the area during the 2018-2019 school year.
- Work with kids of all ages and abilities, and leading a group of youth in fitness or other group activities.
- Communicate the Foundation’s and the purpose and goals of our FITT, 50/50 Raffle programs.
- Create a positive, encouraging and fun environment at all events.
- Represent the NFL Team & the Charitable Foundation in a professional and respectful manner at all times.
- Provide assistance at other NFL Team Charitable Foundation special events as requested as well as other team events.
- Must be over the age of 18 years old.
- Must have a High School Diploma or equivalent education.
- Must reside in area.
- Must be able to pass a background check, drug screen and have a valid driver’s license.
- Team player, able to handle a variety of tasks.
- Upbeat and outgoing attitude.
- Ability to handle physical requirements of job including setting up equipment for events and other light to medium lifting.
- Ability to interact with players, staff and the community in a professional manner.
- Must be able to stand for long periods of time and work outside in hot or cold weather conditions
- Candidates must be willing to work nights, weekends and holidays if necessary.
How to Apply for Position:
Upgrade your account to paid subscription and gain access to this job as well as all other sports job opportunities:
Upgrade to a premium membership for complete access!Subscribe today and gain access to 1,864 jobs in the sports industry - Cancel anytime
Southeast Region College