Hospitality Team Member
This position has been filled - Job#: 453382081
- Be a friendly, highly organized, dependable, hard-working and team-oriented individual with hospitality industry, mechanical and/or motorsports experience.
- Requires extensive travel, flexibility and the ability to accurately complete multiple duties in a fast-paced environment.
- Must have the ability to work with efficiency and composure under stressful conditions and have the ability to interact positively with the public, clients, and co-workers.
- Must be able to work fluctuating hours including evenings and weekends.
- Interested individuals could be potential candidates for future race team crew member positions at the end of the race season.
- This position reports to the Hospitality Manager and Marketing Director.
- CDL is required
- Must be willing to drive support vehicles and/or tractor trailer to and from NHRA events.
- Must be willing to travel nationwide to 24+ events per year.
- Must be able to work 10-12 hours per day, sometimes in extreme temperatures.
- Assist with physical set-up and tear down of two hospitality and media trailers, awnings, work areas, electronics, tables, chairs, etc.
- Must be able to lift a minimum of 50 pounds.
- Shall assist with set-up and tear down of chafing dishes for meals, food area, snacks, utensils, etc., and be willing to assist with limited food prep., when requested.
- Clean and maintain all hospitality areas, trailers, support equipment, etc.
- Must possess strong communication skills and be customer service orientated.
- Check-in guests, sponsors, etc.
- Decorate hospitality areas each day of race event / hospitality activities.
- Clean and maintain golf carts.
- Transport employees, sponsors, guests on golf carts trackside.
- Drop off /pick up hospitality dry cleaning.
- Drop off tickets / credentials at will call as requested.
- Cleaning and restocking hospitality equipment and supplies at the race shop.
- Assist in the Race Shop with additional projects as requested.
How to Apply for Position:
Upgrade your account to paid subscription and gain access to this job as well as all other sports job opportunities:
Upgrade to a premium membership for complete access!Subscribe today and gain access to 2,416 jobs in the sports industry - Cancel anytime
Private Presbyterian University