Senior Account Executive
EXPECTATIONS:The Senior Account Executive position within the Sales Department will be vital in selling all inventories including, but not limited to, premium seating, season tickets, and group tickets. Senior Account Executives are required to work in a fast-paced environment with a major focus on phone prospecting. These positions will achieve their goals through cold calls, arena tours, prospecting, networking, and face-to-face meetings.
- Sell season, group, and premium tickets.
- Build relationships with prospective clients while servicing current accounts.
- Create, build, and manage a pipeline to meet and exceed the established weekly, monthly, and annual sales goals.
- Surpass the necessary outbound call effort of 100 calls per day and schedule a minimum of eight face-to-face appointments per week.
- Grow fan knowledge of the experience.
- Obtain a firm understanding and knowledge base of pricing and seat locations.
- Work within the CRM system (Salesforce) and ticketing system (AXS) to maintain records of all accounts and prospects.
- Available for all home games and other team-related networking and community events.
- College degree required.
- Previous experience in sales and customer service is required (1+ years).
- Ability to work all home games and extended hours as needed, which includes evenings, weekends, and holidays.
- Possess strong communication skills both on the phone and in-person.
- Solid organizational skills and attention to detail are a must.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office programs required.
How to Apply for Position:
Upgrade your account to paid subscription and gain access to this job as well as all other sports job opportunities: