Stadium Operations - Seasonal Environmental Cleaner
- Responsible for maintaining the cleanliness of the building in which they work by performing various cleaning duties.
- Duties and hours may vary. A cleaner may be responsible for any or all the following tasks.
- You must meet all the requirements listed.
- Restrooms: Cleans and disinfects sinks, countertops, toilets, mirrors, floors, etc. Replenishes bathroom supplies. Polishes metalwork, such as fixtures and fittings.
- Floors: Sweeps, mops, vacuums, floors using brooms, mops and vacuum cleaners. Other floor work may be required.
- Break rooms / Kitchenettes: Cleans and disinfects sinks, countertops, tables, chairs, refrigerators, etc.
- Dust: Dusts furniture, equipment, partitions, etc.
- Trash: Empties wastebaskets and recyclables and transports to disposal area.
- Professional Appearance: All applicants must maintain a professional appearance.
- Technical Skills
- Assesses own strengths and weaknesses.
- Pursues training and development opportunities.
- Strives to continuously build knowledge and skills.
- Demonstrates excellent personal motivation and encourages others to be motivated and enthusiastic.
- Shows persistence and overcomes
1. Walk and stand
3. Bend forward
4. Kneel down
5. Push and pull objects
6. Lift and/or move up to 25 lbs., sometimes over shoulder.
7. Repetitive bending and lifting of items
8. Repetitive arm movements
9. Complete work off ladders
- Reports to work each day and on time and works extra hours when needed.
- Employee must comply with proper safety policies and procedures as required.
- Provides excellent level of customer service to both internal and external customers.
- The employee must be able to determine the neatness, accuracy and thoroughness of the work assigned.
- If required to travel for business: maintains a valid driver’s license and good driving record.
- Must undergo and pass a background check.
- Must be approved by Management.
How to Apply for Position:
Upgrade your account to paid subscription and gain access to this job as well as all other sports job opportunities:
Upgrade to a premium membership for complete access!
$5 For Your First 30 Days
Month-to-Month Premium Subscription - $19.95 per month after trial period
University - OH
Professional Baseball Team