Game Night Ticket Staff
- Seeking dedicated, enthusiastic, and community-driven Game Night staffers for the 2019-2020 season.
- Looking for those who are in college and looking to get credit.
- This internship will provide participants the chance to gain relevant sports experience in dealing with Groups and Season Ticket Members.
Duties for the Game Night Staff
- Participating on the Game Night Staff assisting with the Ticket Sales Staff.
- Serving as a liaison with participating groups for the night and to help get them for intermissions or Pre-Game Events.
- Working concourse tables.
- Assisting in the distribution of giveaways and promotional items.
- Managing concourse activities, contests, and data collection practices (Enter-to-Win raffles, etc.).
- Maintaining exemplary levels of customer service and assistance with patrons.
- Assisting at team signings, practices and appearances when necessary..
- Performing all other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
- *It is highly recommended that the game night interns be local to the area and be available for all 28 regular season home games*
How to Apply for Position:
Upgrade your account to paid subscription and gain access to this job as well as all other sports job opportunities:
Upgrade to a premium membership for complete access!Subscribe today and gain access to 2,023 jobs in the sports industry - Cancel anytime
Community College (NC)
Preparatory School (FL)