Account Director – Corporate Partnerships
- Activity-based bonus structure
- Career progression
- Regular recognition and incentives
- Aim to retain corporate partnership clients & grow per-client-revenue through account management best practices.
- Build strong sales pipelines and guide accounts through the sales process by using best practices in research and promotion of partnership offerings.
- Lead prospects and manage accounts through the sales process to achieve individual & organizational sales goals.
- Aggressively prospect contacts via cold calling & e-mails to schedule appointments for assigned Account Director.
- Effectively utilize Internet and other resources to reach and identify prospects.
- Responsible for end-to-end account management of a territory to grow corporate partnership revenue.
- Build and manage prospect database, keeping accurate record and notes of contact information and prospect activity via CRM technology.
- Collaborate with Executive Director(s) to strategically move accounts through the sales process.
- Connect with leadership on status of accounts and generate related reports to support your accounts’ progression.
- Conduct customer relationship management courtesy calls, serving as the primary liaison for renewal accounts.
- Coordinate meeting follow-up activities with leadership (such as phone calls, mailings, etc.).
- Develop and execute next-step customer strategies.
- Proactively serve accounts by compiling a quarterly activation summary and sharing it during a scheduled meeting with every customer each quarter of their agreement term.
- Perform daily customer service & support for any corporate partnership clients.
- Ensure invoices are generated and sent to new and renewal partners to receive payment within 90-days of the agreement’s effective date.
- Participate in market analysis to determine general prospect needs and competitive positioning.
- Stay current on market conditions and needs, as well as competitor strategies, goals, and approaches.
- 0-5 years successful outbound calling/telesales/telemarketing experience in consultative business to business sales, with the ability to converse with prospects at all levels, including the executive or owner level.
- Have at least two years of experience via call-focused internship, inside sales program or full-time work within the sports industry.
- Must be able to work flexible hours, including evenings, weekends and some holidays.
- Strong verbal communication, networking and relationship building skills required to achieve new business goals.
- Ability to work independently in a fast-paced, changing environment to prospect and develop new business.
- Basic understanding of technology systems and Internet applications as well as CRM systems.
- Working knowledge and understanding of Microsoft Office.
- Strong organizational and documentation skills.
- Hunter mindset
How to Apply for Position:
Upgrade your account to paid subscription and gain access to this job as well as all other sports job opportunities:
Upgrade to a premium membership for complete access!
$5 For Your First 30 Days
No Commitment - $19.95 a month after trial period - Cancel anytime.
Sports & Entertainment
Sports Recruiting Company