Charitable Foundation Ambassador
- The Charitable Foundation is looking for consistent and reliable group of Ambassadors who are looking to engage their community in a positive way.
- The NFL Team Charitable Foundation Ambassador program is a great opportunity for a college student starting out in the Sports and Recreation realm.
- Members of the Ambassador team will be given an opportunity to work all NFL Team home games as a 50/50 Raffle seller, facilitate FITT workshops in local schools as well as assist with Foundation special events during the season.
- Must be able to work at least ten (10) workshops over the course of the school year (**please note: workshops will take place during the week between the hours of 9:00AM – 2:00PM**).
- Must be able to work all ten (10) home games.
- Facilitate and execute workshops at middle schools in the area during the 2018-2019 school year.
- Work with kids of all ages and abilities, and leading a group of youth in fitness or other group activities.
- Communicate the Foundation’s and the purpose and goals of our Team FITT, 50/50 Raffle programs.
- Create a positive, encouraging and fun environment at all events.
- Represent the NFL Team & the Charitable Foundation in a professional and respectful manner at all times.
- Provide assistance at other NFL Team Charitable Foundation special events as requested as well as other team events.
- Must be over the age of 18 years old.
- Must have a High School Diploma or equivalent education.
- Must reside in the area.
- Must be able to pass a background check, drug screen and have a valid driver’s license.
- Team player, able to handle a variety of tasks.
- Upbeat and outgoing attitude.
- Ability to handle physical requirements of job including setting up equipment for events and other light to medium lifting.
- Ability to interact with players, staff and the community in a professional manner.
- Must be able to stand for long periods of time and work outside in hot or cold weather conditions
- Must be willing to work nights, weekends and holidays if necessary.
How to Apply for Position:
Upgrade your account to paid subscription and gain access to this job as well as all other sports job opportunities:
Southeast Region School