- Assist in operating and managing the entire physical plant at the stadium, including the mechanical, electrical, plumbing, fire and life safety, and other building systems.
- The role would involve staff interaction and leadership with stadium/operating staff.
- The role would also involve leadership and management of event operations and support for other Team activities.
- The work schedule for this leadership position reflects the events and activities at the stadium and will require flexibility.
- Reporting directly to Managing Director.
- Coordinating construction and capital projects at the stadium.
- Managing staff work schedules and managing staff.
- Managing events at the facility and coordinating workflow with other staff members.
- Collaborating with team and cross-functional partners in the implementation of maintenance programs, renovations, and expansion projects.
- Actively pursuing and developing methods for improving energy efficiency and work efficiently.
- Defining project scope, goals, and deliverables that support business goals.
- Participating in the development and oversight of preventative maintenance programs, including:
- HVAC equipment
- Mechanical systems/equipment
- Specialized sound equipment
- Ice making equipment
- Special feature lighting systems
- Other lighting systems
- Computer controls
- Sprinkler and fire safety systems
- Energy management systems within the facility
- Studying and monitoring budgets related to staffing costs, normal purchases, staff payroll, repairs, equipment replacements, renovations, and new materials.
- Working all football games, music concerts, and other large events.
- Bachelor’s degree in building, construction, or mechanical operations and engineering preferred.
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in building operations, facility engineering, or facility management.
- Multiple years’ experience with computer control systems for building systems.
- Experience working with pneumatic controls, cooling towers, centrifugal pumps, evaporator condenser, recirculation equipment, elevators, and escalators.
- Ability to lead, delegate, and multi-task in active environment.
- Excellent written, oral, and interpersonal communication skills.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office applications, spreadsheets, database, and internet software.
How to Apply for Position:
Upgrade your account to paid subscription and gain access to this job as well as all other sports job opportunities: