Head Women's Lacrosse Coach
- Responsible for initiating various aspects of the lacrosse program, such as:
- Scheduling opponents
- Training squad members
- Required to abide by the rules and regulations established by the University, Conference, and NCAA.
- This is a full-time, twelve-month position.
- Recruit, train, and coach members of the women’s lacrosse program.
- Coordinate the total development and promotion of the women’s lacrosse program.
- Generate additional funds for support of the program.
- Organize and schedule practice sessions.
- Schedule contests with approval of the Athletics Director.
- Perform administrative tasks including budget management.
- Demonstrates a sound coaching philosophy and strong work ethic.
- Effectively manage athletic scholarships and obtain assigned roster numbers and net revenue values for the women’s lacrosse program.
- Represent the university and the women’s lacrosse program in a professional manner.
- Provide oversight and training of part-time and volunteer assistant coaches.
- Perform additional tasks as assigned by the Director of Athletics.
- Develop and implement strategies that will maximize the synergies among the various athletic programs that the university sponsors.
- Serve as a game administrator for women’s soccer.
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited institution is required.
- Graduate degree being preferred.
- Successful collegiate coaching experience is required.
- Demonstrated commitment to academic and athletic excellence.
How to Apply for Position:
Upgrade your account to paid subscription and gain access to this job as well as all other sports job opportunities:
Northeast Region University
Northeast Region School