Assistant Football Coach (Defensive Asst. /Strength and Conditioning)
Assist the Head Football Coach in all areas including:
- Defensive Asst. /strength and conditioning
- Assist in the coordination of all strength and conditioning
- Help Coordinate video system
- Be committed to student-athlete development
- Assist with administrative office duties
- Perform other duties assigned by the head coach
- Bachelor's degree or working to complete one.
- Prior college playing or coaching experience
- 2 years of experience w/ DL and LB's (BOX)
- 2 years experience supervising college football strength and conditioning program
- 2 years experience recruiting for college football program
- 1 year experience involved with Special Teams
- Experience working with HUDL video systems
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to work collaboratively
- Knowledge of and commitment to NAIA and Frontier Conference rules
- Ability to work in noise, heat, cold, odors, dirt, outdoor temperatures, snow, and difficult situations.
- Ability to exert oneself physically over sustained periods of time to complete job activities.
- Ability to stand a minimum of 6 hours during the workday.
- Ability to work weekends, occasional holidays, and inclement weather.
- Ability to repetitively lift, carry, and position objects weighing up to 50 pounds without assistance.
- Ability to repetitively push and pull equipment (for example, football sleds, dummies, and pads) a minimum of 10 yards without assistance.
- Ability to climb/exit a press box, get to a filming location or similar situations.
- Must satisfactorily complete EOU criminal and credential background check.
- Valid work authorization documents required.
- Master's Degree in a related field.
How to Apply for Position:
Upgrade your account to paid subscription and gain access to this job as well as all other sports job opportunities:
Upgrade to a premium membership for complete access!
$5 For Your First 30 Days
Month-to-Month Premium Subscription - $10 per month after trial period.
Sports Marketing/Sales Company