Sales and Service Consultant
This position has been filled - Job#: 453382197
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
- Performs outbound/inbound calls for Athletics for all ticketed sports including Men's and Women's Basketball, Women's Volleyball, Men's and Women's Soccer, and Baseball.
- Inventory available for sale from the includes, but is not limited to: season tickets, group tickets, partial/mini-plan ticket packages, and single-game tickets.
- Meets or exceeds weekly and monthly sales goals while exceeding client expectations in value and customer service.
- Grows sales significantly each week by attracting additional business leads.
- Maintains computerized records of all prospects and customers within Ticketing/ CRM database.
- Works home games, performing various ticket sales and service duties as assigned and agreed upon with Leadership.
- Contacts area businesses and individuals via phone, in-person appointments and networking events to sell season tickets, corporate, partial plans, and group ticket plans.
- Makes 80-100 outbound calls daily.
- Performs additional duties as required.
Qualifications & Requirements:
- Desire to start and grow a career in the sports ticket sales industry or collegiate athletics.
- Computer proficient in Microsoft Office Suite (i.e. Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook) and detail-oriented.
- Previous customer service or retail sales experience displays a genuine desire to help people.
- UniversityTickets software experience is a plus.
- Excellent communication, presentation, and listening skills.
- Ability to promote a professional image and demeanor at all times.
- Ability to work well with others and comfortable taking initiative.
- Preferred candidates will have at least 1 year sports ticket sales experience.
How to Apply for Position:
Upgrade your account to paid subscription and gain access to this job as well as all other sports job opportunities:
Upgrade to a premium membership for complete access!
$5 For Your First 30 Days
Month-to-Month Premium Subscription - $10 per month after trial period.
Central Basketball Franchise