Game Operations Intern
Job SummaryWhat You’ll Be Doing
- Collaborate with Director of Game Operations in the planning, implementation and execution of promotional themes; in-game entertainment and intermission activities.
- Work all home games.
- Works with Director of Game Operations in the creation of game-day scripts and event time outlines.
- Assists with the production and execution of in-game promotional activities.
- Establish and strengthen relationships with business partners involved with game-day promotions
- Assist Event Staff with the distribution of promotional handouts/giveaways and coupon initiatives.
- Support sales staff with the execution of game-day fan experiences.
- Provide high level of customer service and hospitality for those in attendance at home games and/or stadium events.
- Miscellaneous responsibilities as assigned.
- Commit to working a minimum of 5 Special Events.
- Be in pursuit of a college degree in Sport Management, Business, Marketing or a closely related field.
- Ability to effectively present and share information/ideas amongst groups, game-day staff members, managers, business partners and all guests at the Event Center.
- Any previous experience working in sports, live entertainment events and/or customer service is a plus.
- Candidates must be comfortable working in a loud, fast paced and high pressure work environment.
How to Apply for Position:
Upgrade your account to paid subscription and gain access to this job as well as all other sports job opportunities:
Sports & Entertainment