Director of Ticketing
- Responsible for the both sale and management of ticketing packages to business and not-for-profit organizations, as well as individuals within the local market.
- This individual has the opportunity to help build a department into one of the best in all of minor league sports.
- Seeking a proven, hardworking professional looking to take the next step in his or her sales career in the sports industry.
- Responsible for the generation and development of ticket revenue.
- Oversee additional ticket sales representatives as well as Box-Office staff.
- Be a self-starter with experience selling tickets and a proven track record of developing mutually beneficial and customizable ticket packages for both the team and client.
- Creativity, excellent writing and presentation skills and the highest level of ethical standards are required.
- Generate revenue through the identification and closing of tickets sales for the organization.
- Oversee and grow the organizations ticket sales efforts as it pertains to corporate and group hospitality.
- Train, manage and hire a sales staff.
- Meet or exceed weekly, monthly and yearly sales goals.
- Participate as a member of the organization’s mid-management team.
- Provide outstanding customer service to all fans.
- Represent team at numerous community events throughout the year and actively assist in grassroots marketing efforts to build fan base.
EXPERIENCE & REQUIREMENTS
- Bachelor’s Degree (recommended) in business, sports management, marketing or related field.
- Minimum 3-5 years of successful sales experience.
- Strategic approach to individual and team goals, both short-term and long-term.
- Excellent relationship-building skills.
- Excellent oral communication and writing skills – must be able to craft a professional written and oral proposal.
- Strong sense of professionalism and friendly in-person and on-phone demeanor.
- The desire to embrace a team-first mentality in a startup environment.
- Excellent customer service skills and professional appearance.
- Demonstrated proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite including PowerPoint, Word and Excel.
- Working knowledge of Glitner Ticketing preferred.
- Ability to work in fast-paced environment while juggling many tasks at once.
- Excellent time management is required.
- Flexibility to work evenings, weekends, and holidays.
How to Apply for Position:
Upgrade your account to paid subscription and gain access to this job as well as all other sports job opportunities:
Upgrade to a premium membership for complete access!
$5 For Your First 30 Days
Month-to-Month Premium Subscription - $19.95 per month after trial period
Baseball Team (GA)
Private Research University