New Sales Consultant
This position has been filled - Job#: 453382245
- Meet or exceed weekly and monthly sales goals while exceeding client expectations in value and customer service.
- Grow sales significantly each week by attracting additional business leads.
- Be prepared to sell on behalf of the Athletics Department & The Aspire Group.
- Maintain computerized records of all prospects and customers within the ticketing database.
- Make a minimum of 30 connections conversations) with fans daily.
- Make up to 80 calls a day.
- Availability to work Athletic events including home games and special events. Reps are expected to work games/events during each calendar year.
- Additional responsibilities as assigned by manager.
Qualifications & Requirements:
- Desire to start and grow a career in the sports ticket sales industry or collegiate athletics.
- Bachelor’s degree in Sport Management or related field.
- Computer proficient (Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook) and detail oriented.
- Previous customer service or retail sales experience; display a genuine desire to help people.
- Excellent communication, presentation and listening skills.
- Professional image and demeanor.
- Ability to work well with others and comfortable taking initiative.
- Ability to work nights and weekends.
- Ticket sales helpful, but not required.
How to Apply for Position:
Upgrade your account to paid subscription and gain access to this job as well as all other sports job opportunities:
Upgrade to a premium membership for complete access!
$5 For Your First 30 Days
No Commitment Premium Subscription - $19.95 a month after trial period - Cancel anytime.
Sports Recruiting Company
University - OK