Game Entertainment & Operations Intern
This position has been filled - Job#: 453382248
- Assist the NBA Team game entertainment team in all facets game entertainment and operations.
- Being the liaison between the United Center and Sears Centre offices
- In unison with the NBA Team game entertainment team and the Manager of Business Operations, this role will manage game script development and game entertainment execution. This can include writing PA copy, creating digital signage for promotions, securing props and entertainment set pieces, amongst other responsibilities
- Assist the Manager of Business Operations, with managing corporate partner inventory and execution. Creating Corporate Partner recap reports, including both in-season and annual summaries
- Assist with creating and implementing all sponsor promotions while identifying the audio/visual requirements of each
- Comfort with Adobe Photoshop to edit sponsorship content as necessary.
- Collaborate with our streaming broadcast partner to ensure accurate execution of promotional elements
- Build reports on LED signage distribution during games
- Quickly identify any errors on developed LED signage reports
- Maintain and manage library of archived game footage
- Assist in the planning and executing game day partnerships
- Actively participate in community appearances
- Current college student or recent college graduate
- Game Entertainment & Operations experience with other professional or collegiate sports teams is preferred
- Familiarity in game production technology (Click Effects, TriCaster) and software (ShoFlo) is preferred
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office
- Excellent teammate, with positive energy, who has a desire to learn
- Positive attitude and strong work ethic
- Highly organized and strong time management abilities
- Meticulous attention to detail and can present ideas clearly
- Strong communication (both written and verbal)
- Works effectively and quickly in a dynamic environment.
- Working concept of LED signage and the equipment involved
- Knowledge of graphic and video content creation, esp. formats and conversion.
- Ability to keep organized content from several sponsors formatted for multiple systems, likely across several submissions and revisions.
- Execute basic troubleshooting on technical equipment.
How to Apply for Position:
Upgrade your account to paid subscription and gain access to this job as well as all other sports job opportunities:
Upgrade to a premium membership for complete access!
$5 For Your First 30 Days
Month-to-Month Premium Subscription - $19.95 per month after trial period.
University ( ND )