Premium Experience Manager
Top Qualities & Traits Needed:
- Solid Account Management Experience
- Strong Verbal & Written Communication Skills
- Dedicated Service & Team Player Mindset
- Ability to Multi-task & Prioritize
- Event Management Experience
- Ability to Successfully Plan & Execute Client Touch-Points Surrounding Various Campaigns & Events.
- Premium Account Management, Strategy and Execution
- Premium Client touch-point and partnership management
- Internal and External Relationship Building
- Client Profiling
- Financial Monitoring of Contractual Revenue, Payment Schedules & Premium Revenue Projections
- Event Coordination, Staffing & Budget Management
- Business Development
- Retention of portfolio business
- New & incremental sales
- Premium Experience Activation, Project & Campaign Activation
- The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill and/or ability required.
- Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
EDUCATION AND/OR EXPERIENCE:
- Bachelor’s Degree (BA or BS) from a four-year college or university and a minimum of two years of sales or service experience is required.
- Hospitality, event and account management experience preferred.
How to Apply for Position:
Upgrade your account to paid subscription and gain access to this job as well as all other sports job opportunities:
Upgrade to a premium membership for complete access!
$1 for your First Week
Week-to-Week Premium Subscription - $9.95 per week after trial period - Cancel anytime.
Baseball Team (GA)
Private Research University