Corporate Development Internship- Fall 2019
This position has been filled - Job#: 453382254
- Perform research and make contact of potential markets for future League growth
- Record leads, opportunities, and accounts in database (Salesforce, excel, LinkedIn Sales Navigator)
- Monitor external and internal environment to identify new market segment opportunities
- Develop marketing/sales materials in print or electronic forms to market corporate services
- Prepare marketing campaigns for Business Development team
- Demonstrate profound understanding of USL Corporate Sales Program
- Perform necessary preparation for negotiation conversation (notes, strategies, etc.)
- Compile previous conversations, research, and strategy to form initial offer
- Participants must be working towards a bachelor’s or master’s degree in related field and/or training and must certify that they are able to receive college credit from an accredited college or university for their participation.
- Must have the ability to handle confidential information.
- Solid computer skills and proficiency with MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint are a must.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills are required.
- Positive attitude and strong work ethic a must. Must have a “team-first” mentality with an eagerness to learn.
- Should be extremely organized and detail oriented, with a focus on quality and consistency.
- Ability to work under fluid deadlines and complete tasks in a timely and efficient manner.
- Knowledge of sports/soccer is highly preferred, but not required.
How to Apply for Position:
Upgrade your account to paid subscription and gain access to this job as well as all other sports job opportunities: