Head Women's Tennis Coach
- Responsible for all aspects of developing/maintaining a competitive women’s tennis program in the conference including:
- Counseling student-athletes
- Managing daily administrative duties of the program
- Fundraising and public relations
- Supervising volunteer assistants
- Adhering to all rules and regulations of the university, NCAA, Conference
- Bachelor’s degree required
- Minimum three years collegiate coaching/elite coaching/collegiate competition required.
- Demonstrated excellence in professional/interpersonal communication skills.
- Demonstrated commitment to the total welfare of women student-athletes.
- Demonstrated experience working with diverse student-athletes.
- Demonstrated commitment to developing a successful women’s tennis program both academically and athletically.
How to Apply for Position:
Upgrade your account to paid subscription and gain access to this job as well as all other sports job opportunities:
Upgrade to a premium membership for complete access!Subscribe today and gain access to 2,023 jobs in the sports industry - Cancel anytime
Collegiate Athletic Conference
Community College (CA)