Operations/ Administration Intern Fall 2019
- The NFL Team Operations Department offers internships that are designed for undergraduate students.
- Internships are unpaid positions and candidates must be able to receive course-credit.
- The intern will have the opportunity to learn about the responsibilities of a National Football League operations staff while working as a member of the department and assisting in its day-to-day functions.
- Interns must be able to work extended hours including some nights and weekends.
- A background in sports management is strongly encouraged.
- Provide assistance in the fiscal management of operating budgets.
- Providing support in major event reconciliation and close out.
- Provide support with procurement and budget management including purchase orders & invoices.
- Provide support to the department through the creation and management of various projects.
- Provide support in Game Day Base on all game days resolving incidents.
- General office work to include email, phones, faxes, sending packages, etc.
- Assist with general logistics such as inventory management, etc.
- Develop a working knowledge of the field and provide Game and event day support in Game Day Base and other areas as necessary.
- Full-time undergraduate student (Highly recommend that completion of internship is the last requirement necessary for graduation).
- Candidate MUST receive college credit in order to qualify for this internship – proof of credit letter from your College or University is required.
- Flexible work schedule with the ability to work days, nights, weekends and holidays.
- Polite, positive, self-starter who can work independently or as part of a team.
- Excellent communication & interpersonal skills.
- Detail-oriented and organized.
- Strong customer service skills.
- Strong work ethic.
- Computer skills (Microsoft Office proficient)
- Team player able to handle a variety of tasks.
- Ability to handle physical requirements of job including setting up equipment for events and other light to medium lifting.
- Must be able to stand for long periods of and walk long distances.
- Proven experience to appropriately work with and around confidential information is necessary.
How to Apply for Position:
Upgrade your account to paid subscription and gain access to this job as well as all other sports job opportunities:
Upgrade to a premium membership for complete access!
$5 For Your First 30 Days
Month-to-Month Premium Subscription - $19.95 per month after trial period.
Sports & Entertainment