Production Manager, Special Events and Game Presentation
- Looking for a Production Manager of Special Events and Game Presentation, dedicated in fan engagement and entertainment.
- This is a full-time staff position.
- The successful candidate is a professional, self-motivated, positive individual, who works well as part of a team and is expected to be an ambassador.
- Manage all field and plaza entertainment and marketing activations in-stadium (includes anthem, halftime, drumline performers).
- Manage game day production vendors/interns/runners/stagehands.
- Assist in the development and execution of fan engaging experiences throughout outdoor plazas, including working with Sponsorship in creating integrated activations.
- Assist in all in-stadium production, which includes managing sponsorship integration within certain venue displays.
- Manage the planning and execution of all marketing events, including budget, location, promotion, and production logistics.
- Work with different departments throughout the team in executing events.
- Develop and manage relationship with event vendors.
- Research and recommend new events to continue to grow fan engagement or create better sponsorship/partnership integration.
- Assist in all other duties and responsibilities as required.
- Bachelor’s degree required.
- 4-6 years of experience in a related position.
- Experience in management or supervisory role in live entertainment production.
- Project management experience with strong multitasking abilities.
- Able to work nights, weekends and holidays.
- Self-starter and entrepreneurial spirit with hands-on approach towards business.
How to Apply for Position:
Upgrade your account to paid subscription and gain access to this job as well as all other sports job opportunities:
Northeast Region School
West Coast Baseball Team