Marketing & Promotions Coordinator
- Coordinates and helps execute the marketing, promotions, media, digital, branding and sales vision for the NBA Team.
- Contribute to the creation, development, and execution of marketing strategies and ad campaigns that align with team messaging and target markets
- Oversee the creative process and production of all marketing materials.
- Ensure brand is properly and consistently represented in all internal and external uses, including print, digital, out of home, television and radio.
- Oversee development of briefs for marketing campaigns and ensure all deliverables are within the brand guideline and delivered on time.
- Use marketing performance data to create campaign/promotional recaps and inform ongoing decision making
- Establish project management process to better collaborate between departments
- Continually track and research industry best practices and trends to predict and find opportunities for the brand to remain relevant.
- Work cross-functionally to initiate marketing projects and align priorities
- Partnership Marketing fulfillment and effective integration of corporate sponsors into marketing, advertising, and promotional initiatives.
- Assist with demand generation strategy to attract new consumers to the purchase funnel, with a framework encompassing lead generation, nurturing, conversion and retention.
- Excellent written and verbal skills (a portfolio of writing samples to include advertising copy and press materials is required).
- Ability to speak to the public and media in a professional, confident manner.
- Skill in word processing and spreadsheet programs (MS Word and Excel preferred), Power Point, and HTML.
- Knowledge of budget planning and monitoring.
- Bachelor’s degree, major in communications, public relations or marketing.
- Minimum two years experience to include media planning and placement, publicity, promotion, established media contacts, public speaking, writing ad copy and press materials, budget planning and monitoring, promotional and event execution experience, digital marketing knowledge, ad campaign creation and execution.
- Experience as a Marketing/Promotions Coordinator or Marketing Assistant preferred.
- Knowledge of sports marketing, entertainment business and media buying software/knowledge, preferred.
How to Apply for Position:
Upgrade your account to paid subscription and gain access to this job as well as all other sports job opportunities:
Upgrade to a premium membership for complete access!Subscribe today and gain access to 2,023 jobs in the sports industry - Cancel anytime