- Looking for passionate, energetic, motivated and teachable individuals to join our sales staff in an hourly sales capacity.
- Position includes base salary, commission, bonus opportunities and health benefits.
- Complete a minimum of 75 -100 outbound sales calls each day.
- Sell season, partial, and group sales tickets through a full menu sales program.
- Manage all personal accounts to provide the highest level of customer service.
- Update applicable records in ticket database.
- Meet or exceed weekly and monthly sales quotas.
- Assist with game day responsibilities of sales department.
- Additional responsibilities as assigned by the Chief Operating Officer, Chief Ticketing Officer and Director of Ticket Sales.
- Bachelor’s degree required.
- Previous sales experience preferred.
- Knowledge of Salesforce and Archtics systems are a plus.
- Excellent interpersonal communication skills.
- Motivated self-starter with entrepreneurial leadership tendencies.
- Willingness to learn in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to work flexible hours, including but not limited to evenings, weekends and holidays.
How to Apply for Position:
Upgrade your account to paid subscription and gain access to this job as well as all other sports job opportunities:
Sports & Entertainment Company
Professional Sports Team