Manager of Corporate Partnership Research & Analytics
This position has been filled - Job#: 453382411
- Collaborate with Corporate Partnerships department in creating a deeper understanding of partnership performance by utilizing qualitative and quantitative insights based off company goals and objectives.
- Assist in the development of sales strategies, tactics, and prospecting through an understanding of all data fields and sources available.
- Tell a story using data and analytics in a thorough but concise approach that answers questions of both internal and external audiences.
- Partner with business owners throughout the company to drive insights, evaluating and identifying new revenue opportunities and inventory.
- Create and maintain processes around research requests in order to meet deadlines and expectations of Corporate Partnerships group.
- Be efficient and grow the use of data tools and strategic resources (i.e. SMG YouGov, MVP Index, Zoomph) for the Corporate Partnerships department.
- Join both internal and external meetings to help articulate research and analytics.
- Position reports directly to the Director of Business Analytics with a dotted line to the Director of Corporate Partnership Sales.
- Bachelor’s degree required
- Deep understanding of corporate partnership space and internal business needs.
- 3-5 years of experience in sports sponsorships or related research & analytics position preferred.
- Ability to perform analysis, present research in an organized and timely manner to both internal stakeholders and potential clients.
- Excellent oral and communication skills.
- Must be a strategic and critical thinker who is well organized, forward thinking, and extremely analytical.
How to Apply for Position:
Upgrade your account to paid subscription and gain access to this job as well as all other sports job opportunities:
Upgrade to a premium membership for complete access!
$5 For Your First 30 Days
Month-to-Month Premium Subscription - $19.95 per month after trial period
University ( IN )
Sports & Entertainment
MLB Franchise Baseball Club