- Seeking a positive and passionate individual that is committed to becoming a sports sales industry leader.
- Sales Consultant’s revenue will be generated primarily via outbound phone calls.
- These calls will be supplemented with email marketing.
- Day to day leadership and mentoring of this career growth oriented sports sales development program will be provided by the FRMC Leadership Team.
- Sales Consultants will receive the tools, programs and systems necessary for them to "BE GREAT."
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
- Duties include performing outbound calls and servicing inbound calls for Athletics with a concentration on Football, Men’s & Women’s Basketball and multiple Olympic sports.
- Manage and service assigned season ticket and mini plan accounts with the goal of account revenue maximization through renewals, up-selling and referral business opportunities
- Ability to network and prospect high level business executives to sell premium products
- Provide excellent customer service to client base to ensure optimal renewal rate and leverage up-selling opportunities
- Meet with clients on game days and at other Rutgers Athletic events as assigned
- Proven ability to meet deadlines and quotas
- Consistent, punctual and regular attendance
- Professional image and demeanor
- Must be able to communicate equally well with executives, staff and fans at all levels and be comfortable in a very close supervisory and intense training environment
- Strong ability to work with others in a collaborative, team environment
- Utilize CRM system to track and report progress of relationships with all portfolio accounts
- Grow personal account base through service selling
- Other related duties as assigned
- Education and Experience:
- Possess a degree in relevant field
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills. Proven ability to correctly use punctuation and grammar
- Knowledge of CRM and Paciolan processes is preferred
- Experience in servicing premium brand products is preferred
- Excellent communication and customer service skills
- Assertive, persistent, and results-oriented approach to service
- Ability to handle multiple tasks, prioritize goals and work independently with minimal supervision
- Excellent relationship building and interpersonal skills
- Possess high degree of discretion, integrity, professionalism, and accountability
- Proficient to advanced computer skills in Microsoft Office including: Word, Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint
- Must be passionate, possess a positive attitude, possess leadership qualities, be open to learning and hardworking
How to Apply for Position:
Upgrade your account to paid subscription and gain access to this job as well as all other sports job opportunities:
Central Sports Sales Company
Central Sports Sales Company
Sports & Entertainment
Professional Basketball Team (IA)