Assistant Women's Swimming Coach
- Responsible for assisting the Head Swimming and Diving coach in implementing and directing all phases of a competitive NCAA Division I Swimming & Diving program.
- Responsible for aiding the Head Coach in establishing an effective, competitive, and successful team program, where student-athletes have a positive intercollegiate experience.
- Demonstrate strong administrative and technical coaching skills and be fully committed to the mission and goals of the University, the Athletics Department and the team.
- Comply with all NCAA legislative requirements, as well as applicable CCSA and Big South Conference rules and regulations.
- Assist with administrative duties as assigned, including monitoring academic progress of student-athletes, recruiting, fundraising, planning of team travel and assist in running of home meets.
Minimum Education Experience Skills
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited college or university, or equivalency.
- Experience coaching at high school, club or collegiate level.
Work Schedule and Hours
- Hours will vary based on departmental needs.
- This is a 10-month position, August 1, 2019 - May 31, 2020.
How to Apply for Position:
Upgrade your account to paid subscription and gain access to this job as well as all other sports job opportunities:
Sports Sponsor Site
Sports & Entertainment
Southeast Region School