Part-Time Ticket Sales Associate
- Reporting to the Manager, Ticket Sales, the Sales Associate is responsible for creating revenue primarily through the sale of ticket packages.
- These are part time positions working primarily 10-12.5 hours per week.
Core Responsibilities and Duties:
- Participates in Ticket Package sales
- Responsible for in-game execution of Ticket Package and Group Sales activations
- Outbound phone calls to connect with B2C clients
- Identifies the correct ticket package for each unique buyer
- Conducts in-game visits with current and prospective clients
- Builds relationships with new and existing buyers
- Upsells current clients
- Represents Oil Kings ticket sales at various community events
- In the process of completing a Post-Secondary Degree or Diploma is an asset
- Sales experience in a sports environment is an asset
- Must have persistence and creativity
- Must be driven and self motivated
- Must be have strong relationship building skills with external customers
- Basic computer skills, including Microsoft Office
- Must have effective oral and written communication skills in addition to a strong telephone presence.
- Must have access to a vehicle and a motor vehicle license for Alberta (or ability to obtain one prior to employment).
- Must be able to work evenings. Some weekend work may be required.
How to Apply for Position:
Upgrade your account to paid subscription and gain access to this job as well as all other sports job opportunities:
Sports & Entertainment Company
Professional Sports Team