Senior Graphic Designer - Marketing
This position has been filled - Job#: 453382531
- Assist in the design, development and production of creative projects and services, including social, digital and print media.
- The right individual must take great pride in their work and pay strong attention to detail.
- Applicants must have a strong understanding of graphic design tools and standards along with an innate sense of design style.
- Applicants must be able to work in a fast-paced environment, while keeping organized and maintaining the highest standard of design quality in all work.
- The person in this role will be responsible for managing a small team and must be a positive, team player with an appetite for learning.
- The candidate will work closely with leadership to develop the Brand “look and feel” and creative voice.
- S/he will also be responsible for identifying and implementing a creative project management system for the organization.
- Own the development and execution of annual campaign concept/story.
- Create social media and web property graphics, as well as ad banners and email creative.
- Illustrate graphic materials including logos and marks for events and programs.
- Assist with photo editing and manipulation of graphics for sponsor mockups and marketing presentations.
- Design and layout a wide variety of print materials, such as signage, flyers, brochures, posters, postcards, direct mail, programs and invitations.
- Able to take projects from start to finish with minimal supervision.
- Art Direct photo and video shoots.
- Able to collaborate with creative team, internal teams and external clients in a professional manner.
- Work with vendors/printers to acquire price quotes, specs, templates, delivery info, and installation.
- Manage all graphic design requests from across the organization and assist with sponsorship presentations.
- Bachelor’s degree in graphic design or visual communications from a four-year college or university.
- Minimum of 3 to 5 years of graphic design work experience in an agency or corporate setting – experience with a professional sports team or within the professional sports industry a plus.
- Possesses advanced skills in Adobe Creative Suite on MAC platform - specifically Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign and Lightroom (AfterEffects is a plus).
- Creative, resourceful and an excellent problem solver.
- Ability to meet deadlines and work with changing priorities.
- Ability to take strategic feedback and incorporate into revisions.
- Excellent design sense, strong conceptual ability, cutting-edge design skills and creativity.
- Understanding of photography and an eye for photos that will convey necessary messages for design goals.
- Highly organized, motivated and able to prioritize and multi-task under the pressure of deadlines.
- Excellent communication skills required, and grammatical, spelling, proofreading abilities are preferred.
- Proven experience to appropriately work with and around confidential information.
- Willingness to work both individually and in a team environment, and ability to take design direction and criticism is a must.
- Must provide own transportation.
- Must be willing and able to work non-traditional hours in non-traditional settings, including nights, weekends and holidays, as needed.
How to Apply for Position:
Upgrade your account to paid subscription and gain access to this job as well as all other sports job opportunities:
Upgrade to a premium membership for complete access!Subscribe today and gain access to 1,854 jobs in the sports industry - Cancel anytime
Pro Minor League Baseball