Game Day IT Support Technician
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Test POS devices prior to event to ensure they are configured correctly, and functioning properly.
- Assist in physical setup and deployment of POS devices.
- Train event staff on use of POS devices.
- Proactively identify and resolve any problems affecting POS devices.
- Assist event staff with technical issues throughout the event; document all problems and solutions.
- Communicate pertinent technical information to MainGate managers.
- Perform other duties as requested, directed or assigned.
Education and/or Experience
- High school diploma
- 2 years professional IT support experience
Job Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Strong knowledge of wired and wireless networking fundamentals, Windows Mobile, and POS devices and printers
- Good understanding of physical and information security concepts and practices in a retail work environment.
- Solid technical problem-solving and troubleshooting skills.
- Ability to prioritize issues based on operational requirements and work in a fast-paced, loud environment under pressure, with minimal supervision.
- Ability to effectively communicate verbally and, to a lesser extent, in writing.
- Ability to quickly learn new job-related tasks; must be adaptable and flexible.
- Foundation knowledge of MainGate’s policies and procedures.
- Training provided on MainGate systems/equipment, necessary to the job function.
How to Apply for Position:
Upgrade your account to paid subscription and gain access to this job as well as all other sports job opportunities:
Upgrade to a premium membership for complete access!Subscribe today and gain access to 2,071 jobs in the sports industry - Cancel anytime