50/50 Raffle Seller
- Highly motivated.
- Strive to craft memorable moments and happiness for fans.
- Punctual and engage and educate the fans.
In this Position:
- Driving sales force behind the Raffle program.
- Takes place at ALL Home Games.
- One lucky winner receives 50% of the jackpot.
- Remaining 50% is directed to the Foundation to support ongoing charitable efforts.
- Nightly sales of raffle tickets.
- Share your expertise.
- Learning more about our sports and entertainment organization.
- Have initiative.
- Be creative.
- Drive for results.
- Game night selling of raffle tickets.
- Accepting and accounting for large sums of cash on a nightly basis.
- Communicating and educating clearly about the 50/50 raffle rules and procedures.
- Experience in cash handling and customer service.
- Excellent oral communication skills.
- Detail oriented with the ability to work expertly in a high-stress environment.
- Ability to interact positively with fans and other motivated, high-energy sales teammates.
- 18 years of age or older by first day of employment.
- Able to remain standing for extended periods of time.
- Able to walk up and down multiple flights of arena stairs throughout shift.
- Work a majority of home games with the possibility of post season games.
- Able to work non-traditional hours.
*Equal Opportunity Employer.*
How to Apply for Position:
Upgrade your account to paid subscription and gain access to this job as well as all other sports job opportunities:
Upgrade to a premium membership for complete access!
$1 for your First Week
Week-to-Week Premium Subscription - $9.95 per week after trial period - Cancel anytime.
Pro Football Team