- Proactively engage, assist and welcome all guests.
- Service excellence principles with a smile and helping hand.
- Demonstrate extensive knowledge of the venue amenities, programs and services.
- Make a positive and memorable impact on the experience of our guests.
- Greet all guests promptly at scheduled tour times.
- Prepare tour materials and complete administrative tasks before and after each tour.
- Outline the tour and timeline before beginning.
- Adapt the tour program content according to guest needs and tour category.
- Ambassador guests through the designated tour areas.
- Clearly and articulately provide information to guests in an engaging manner.
- Know all venue safety and security protocols, should they be needed.
- Answer questions in a prompt fashion and redirect as required.
- Experience working in hospitality or tour programs will be considered an asset.
- Preference will be given to those applicants who possess 1 – 3 years of experience as a Tour
- Outgoing personality, great communication, troubleshooting skills, and passion for sports and entertainment.
- An infectious smile, high integrity and an empathetic approach to guest service.
- Strong listening, communication and interpersonal skills.
- A talent for calling upon creative problem-solving skills and assertiveness as needed.
- Ability to memorize and recite facts clearly and accurately.
- Ability to work day, evening, weekend and holidays as required.
- Ability to stand and walk for extended periods of time.
- Microsoft programs proficiency.
How to Apply for Position:
Upgrade your account to paid subscription and gain access to this job as well as all other sports job opportunities:
Upgrade to a premium membership for complete access!Subscribe today and gain access to 2,357 jobs in the sports industry - Cancel anytime
Sports & Entertainment
Professional Ice Hockey Team