Equipment Management/Administrative Support Intern
- Assist with Team/Staff, gear, and field equipment inventory on a regular basis
- Assist with Practice Set-up and Breakdown.
- Learn and Adhere to all League and Sponsor mandated and related guidelines.
- Responsible for day-to-day locker room set-up, stocking, and maintenance.
- Assist the Team Administrator in the purchase of new or replacement gear/equipment.
- Assist the Team Administrator with Game Day Locker Room Set-Ups and Game Day Team Operations.
- Assist the Team Administrator in coordinating logistics of Away Trips.
- Assist the Team Administrator and Athletic Trainer with packing equipment on road trips in a manner to maximize the amount of equipment traveling while minimizing additional travel fees.
- Distribute apparel and footwear to players and staff as needed.
- Oversee the delivery/pick-up of team post-practice and post-game meals.
- Assist in supporting players off-field needs.
- Maintain an organized Gear Room and Equipment Shed.
- Maintain professionalism with visiting teams and staff in other departments.
- Perform tasks as assigned.
- Foresee any potential issues and problem solve.
- Interest in professional sports and experience working with or being part of a sports team.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office programs or Apple equivalents.
- Ability to work at varying times and weekends dependent on travel schedules and team-related activity.
- Able to lift over 50 pounds.
- Ability to speak Spanish a plus but not required.
How to Apply for Position:
Upgrade your account to paid subscription and gain access to this job as well as all other sports job opportunities:
Olympic & Paralympic Committee
Western Basketball Franchise