Digital Signage & Motion Graphics Artists
- Creation of animated content for all Digital signage.
- Creation of animated content for Private Events and Corporate Sponsorship Content.
- Work with video editors and producers to assist in design and creation of graphics for videos for home games and other events as assigned.
- Manage game load-in and execution of design elements for all home games and special events as assigned
- Schedule, load and track all Digital Graphic assets for logging purposes
- Bachelor’s Degree in Art/Design with concentration in graphic design/animation/video production
- Knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite
- Graphic Design knowledge for is required.
- Minimum of 1-3 years professional design and animation experience.
- Artistic ability to design, layout and create projects and animations.
- Flexibility to work home games, concerts, and shows which may include evenings, weekends, and holidays
- Ability to partner in a team environment while working in a fast-paced setting
- Superior organizational skills and ability to multi-task and manage projects
- Must be a Creative, Self-starter
- May be required to travel on rare occasions
- Trips may require air travel and/or overnight stay for one or more nights.
- This position requires the ability to lift up to 10 pounds.
- This position generally requires that work be performed from the Team offices, but attendance at events including on weekends and/or holidays, may be required.
How to Apply for Position:
Upgrade your account to paid subscription and gain access to this job as well as all other sports job opportunities: