50/50 Raffle Seller
This position has been filled - Job#: 453383382
- Be the driving sales force behind the Raffle program.
- Takes place at all home games.
- Support ongoing charitable efforts.
- Nightly sales of raffle tickets.
- Share your expertise while learning more about our growing and exciting sports and entertainment organization.
- Game night selling of raffle tickets to fans.
- Accepting and accounting for large sums of cash on a nightly basis.
- Communicating and educating clearly about the 50/50 raffle rules and procedures to potential customers.
- Experience in cash handling and customer service.
- Excellent oral communication skills.
- Detail oriented with the ability to work expertly in a high-stress environment.
- Ability to interact positively with fans and other motivated, high-energy sales teammates.
- 18 years of age or older by first day of employment.
- Able to remain standing for extended periods of time.
- Able to walk up and down multiple flights of arena stairs throughout shift.
- Time Commitment.
- Work a majority of home games.
- Able to work non-traditional hours according to the home schedule.
How to Apply for Position:
Upgrade your account to paid subscription and gain access to this job as well as all other sports job opportunities:
Upgrade to a premium membership for complete access!
$5 For Your First 30 Days
Month-to-Month Premium Subscription - $19.95 per month after trial period
Pro Soccer Team
Central Region University