Director of Marketing
- Lead and mentor a creative team and marketing department to ensure that all deliverables are met.
- Act as a turnkey revenue generating think tank.
- Oversee and execute all media planning, buying for TV, radio, out-of-home, print, digital and Spanish media advertising.
- Work directly with the VP of Marketing and Sales on marketing and PR strategies, ticket promotions and sponsorship activations.
- Lead all digital and social media initiatives while simultaneously focusing on brand awareness, ticket sales and sponsorship assets.
- Work collaboratively with ticket sales and sponsorship departments to ensure revenue goals and seamless workflow between the departments.
- Function as liaison between the club for marketing and PR assets.
- Cultivate a proactive and collaborative culture within the marketing department.
- Work effectively with production department on all in-stadium matchday assets as well as all TV broadcast elements.
- Maintain and amplify club’s community presence and activations.
- Work with club’s official supporter group and heed to their thoughts, concerns and feedback.
- Maintain and expand premiere matchday experience.
- Actively seek out industry best practices, especially through implementation of new technologies, to drive business forward
- Report on marketing such as leads, conversion rates, website traffic and track email campaign metrics.
- Other duties as assigned.
Minimum Education and Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree in Sales, Marketing or Business; or combination of education and years of experience.
- 3-5 years of managerial experience.
- Bilingual a plus.
- Advanced communication and writing skills.
- Able to solve problems in a positive and efficient manner while meeting tight deadlines.
- Familiar with sales and marketing concepts and strategies.
- Efficient in Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook.
- Able to work non-traditional hours, holidays, weekends – available for tarp pulls and other duties as assigned.
*We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.*
How to Apply for Position:
Upgrade your account to paid subscription and gain access to this job as well as all other sports job opportunities: