Guest Services Event Staff
- Proactively greet guests at gates and ticket lines with a friendly greeting and a smile
- Scan game tickets insuring that the proper ticket is being used to gain entry
- Assist fans in locating their ticketed seats
- Proactively provide assistance, answer questions and communicate security measures along with special event information to guests
- Provide wheelchair assistance to guests
- Being alert to potential hazards in the park
- Monitor your assigned area for issues and opportunities to make lasting memories for our guests
- Receive and quickly act upon requests or complaints from guests
- Must demonstrate the ability to deliver exceptional customer service, to all guests as well as internal staff, via face-to-face interaction and/or telephone.
Qualifications & Requirements:
- Required to work extended hours, weekends and holidays according to special events schedule.
- Must be able to stay in one stationary position for long periods of time
- Must be able to work outdoors during all times of the year.
- Must be able to work all posts assigned, this includes but not limited to gates, interior, and exterior positions.
- A minimum of (1) year of customer/guest services experience is required.
- Must be able to interface well with all levels of the organization and represent the team in a highly professional manner.
Suggested Education & Experience Guidelines:
- High school diploma or GED required, seeking college degree preferred
- Fluently bilingual in English/Spanish is a plus.
*We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.*
How to Apply for Position:
Upgrade your account to paid subscription and gain access to this job as well as all other sports job opportunities:
Southeast Region School