This position has been filled - Job#: 453383395
- Report qualitative and quantitative goals for each marketing segment/channel
- Transport, load-in and load-out, set up, and operate equipment for field/court production.
- Maintain equipment inventory and quality.
- Manage the on-site team.
- Able to provide general knowledge of product and engage with spectators, parents, coaches, and athletes.
- Distribute and display marketing materials as needed.
- Operates video equipment and keep score when necessary.
- Communicates and troubleshoots issues with support staff.
- Ability to run errands prior to event and en-route to/from event venue.
- A minimum education level of: High School Diploma or GED required
- A minimum of 0-2 years of related work experience
- Ability to work weekends and holidays
- Have a reliable form of transportation
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Excellent organizational skills
- Ability to manage and complete multiple assignments at the same time with great attention to detail and a positive attitude.
- Strong problem-solving skills with the ability to think quickly on feet
- Ability to regularly stand, walk, climb stairs, and use hands to handle or feel for long periods of time.
- Ability to lift and/or move up to 50 pounds with no assistance.
- Background check required.
- Working towards or have already obtained a bachelor’s degree in business, management, sports, and/or hospitality
- Experience working in sports, live events, hospitality or customer service
- Knowledge, interest and experience within sports is a plus
How to Apply for Position:
Upgrade your account to paid subscription and gain access to this job as well as all other sports job opportunities:
Upgrade to a premium membership for complete access!Subscribe today and gain access to 2,357 jobs in the sports industry - Cancel anytime
Pro Sports Teams & Organizations Industry