- Enrolled and in good standing in an accredited/degree seeking program at a college or university.
- Interns must be available to work all game and event nights
- Interns must be high-energy, detail-oriented, team players
- Internships do not guarantee full-time positions with the Team or Arena upon completion
- Earn academic credit- that is directly applied to the student’s degree.
- Meet the academic credit compliance requirements of the intern’s college or university.
- Exhibit a high level of professionalism while interacting with co-workers, operations staff and players on a daily basis while representing the Team
- Be able to maintain confidential information.
- As a condition of the internship, a qualified applicant will be subject to a background check, including a criminal history check, driving history and character references.
- This is an unpaid internship and candidates must be eligible to earn academic credit from an accredited college or university for participating in the program.
*We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.*
How to Apply for Position:
Upgrade your account to paid subscription and gain access to this job as well as all other sports job opportunities:
Upgrade to a premium membership for complete access!Subscribe today and gain access to 2,071 jobs in the sports industry - Cancel anytime