Corporate Partnerships Digital Coordinator
- Maintain inventory tracking/rate card documents and manage scheduling/programming for all partners’ digital assets across the web, app, email and social media
- Oversee all relevant calendars and asset trackers
- Manage digital products in systems to ensure appropriate pricing and availability and properly reflected in all sales material
- Support in crafting and updating all client facing collateral inclusive of new offerings
- Regular updates of all key internal digital and social metrics for Corporate Partnership teams’ awareness and usage
- Serve as main point of contact for all recaps and mid-season reports
- Ideation, planning, and production/execution for all partner content platforms
- Monitor performance tracking and benchmarking analytics to report effectiveness for all partners across the breadth of digital assets.
- Liaise with Partnership Marketing and Activation teams on fulfillment of all assets needed for digital executions
- Work with league office to traffic and finalize all display, homepage takeovers, and video assets inclusive of tracking
- Prepare and monitor the partnership social media campaign budget on a quarterly and annual basis to allocate funds appropriately across client accounts
- Ideation and brainstorming to help develop and drive future revenue opportunties in the Corporate Partnership digital space
- Scheduling, planning and activation for Corporate Partner Social Zone takeovers
How to Apply for Position:
Upgrade your account to paid subscription and gain access to this job as well as all other sports job opportunities:
Upgrade to a premium membership for complete access!
$1 for your First Week
Week-to-Week Premium Subscription - $9.95 per week after trial period - Cancel anytime.
Private Research University