ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Research leads and update prospect lists as needed
- Update information on Salesforce and other CRM programs as assigned
- Assist with general ticketing needs such as counting and sorting tickets, labeling ticket envelopes, and mailing ticket orders
- Prior to events, assist with friendly reminder phone calls to invited guests to collect RSVP’s
- Attend and assist Partnership Activation Coordinator at prospecting, season ticket or partner events
- Go on sales meetings with the Business Development team
- Continually bring ideas and initiatives to management that uncover new business opportunities and increase ticket related revenues
- Provide unsurpassed customer service for various issues during games and normal business hours
- Game day responsibilities include:
- Assist with the set up and break down of the Coliseum which includes but is not limited to: information booth, seat backs, lobby signage, box seat signage, kids zone inflatables etc.
- Welcome fans as they arrive to the game
- Thank fans for attending as they depart
- Assist at the information booth as needed
- Handle and resolve “game emergency” situations and ticket issues with any customer as needed
- To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each duty satisfactorily.
- The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill and/or ability required.
- Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- The candidate must have a strong work ethic and a burning desire to build a career in professional sports.
EDUCATION AND/OR EXPERIENCE:
- Must be a Junior or Senior enrolled in college, earning college credit. Sport Management or Business major preferred.
- Must be detail oriented, have an interest in sales and a good work ethic.
How to Apply for Position:
Upgrade your account to paid subscription and gain access to this job as well as all other sports job opportunities:
Upgrade to a premium membership for complete access!Subscribe today and gain access to 2,251 jobs in the sports industry - Cancel anytime
Sports Broadcasting Company