Event Operations Intern
- Support arena operations management in the planning and preparation of events.
- Assist with research and implementation of events and operations initiatives.
- Shadow event directors and other arena operations departments during events.
- Attend Arena Operations and Event meetings.
- Plan, organize and manage a selected event during the semester.
- Assist with various projects as assigned.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Strong organizational and multi-tasking skills
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office including Word Processing, Excel, Outlook and Publisher
- Ability to provide workers’ compensation and general liability insurance from the university sponsoring internship experience
- Ability to work in fast paced environment with multiple departments and multiple companies
- Strong professional presence
- Willingness to learn and contribute to team goals
- Ability to work independently
- Available to work some nights and weekends
- Ability to acquire or produce and maintain a valid Colorado driver’s license and meet company vehicle driving standards preferred
How to Apply for Position:
Upgrade your account to paid subscription and gain access to this job as well as all other sports job opportunities:
Olympic & Paralympic Committee
Western Basketball Franchise