- Assists in the daily production and distribution of the press clippings and gathering all NHL Team/NHL stories from local, national and international news services.
- Assists in day-to-day content of the official website. Duties include writing, gathering audio and shooting video.
- Helps with coordination of press conferences and team events.
- Provides general support for the hockey operations staff, including executives, coaches and scouts.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Strong organizational and multi-tasking skills
- Ability to work with deadlines in a fast-paced environment with media, players, coaches and multiple departments.
- Good working knowledge of word processing and spreadsheet software skills.
- Willingness to learn and contribute to team goals.
- Strong professional presence.
- Ability to work independently.
- Extensive knowledge of all Microsoft Windows programs.
- General knowledge of video shooting and editing.
How to Apply for Position:
Upgrade your account to paid subscription and gain access to this job as well as all other sports job opportunities:
Upgrade to a premium membership for complete access!Subscribe today and gain access to 1,961 jobs in the sports industry - Cancel anytime